Monday, February 18, 2008

Pasta with Tomato Pineapple Sauce

I'm not going to type much today. Really busy these days. Chinese New Year, my Daddy's birthday tomorrow, work is as crazy as usual... and I have to do a lot of thinking. Family. Work and career. Studies. Money. Sometimes I wish I can drop it all and just do what I want to do.

Leaving you with a very lousy picture of my pasta with tomato pineapple sauce taken way wayyyy back on 26th March 2006.



RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Feedbacks goes to : eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com.

10 pieces of worms:

Nic (KHKL)

welcome to the "lots-of-thinking-to-do" club! hehehe..but blogging really does help to destress...hence the extremely long post...hehe...

Precious Pea

Wahh...that was a really backdated photo!!! Hahaha!

"Joe" who is constantly craving

sigh..lots of thinking eh? me too..just got an improved offer from else where..need to think hard..

daphne

man! that's an old photo! Still, better late than never.. LOL

Big Boys Oven

ya lor I also got so much to think lately! such a nice pasta dish! I wish I got the time!

kennymah

"Family. Work and career. Studies. Money. Sometimes I wish I can drop it all and just do what I want to do."

O yes. Those things. Always get to us, no? But we will survive. Have to lor, what other choice, right? Hehe.

*hugs*

Things just keep getting better...

teckiee

nic: I used to have a personal ranting blog.. but kind of stop it.. dont want to rant on a food blog ;p

precious pea: hahaah yeahh .. this is my oldest draft

Joe: Ohhh same here. Good luck and think hard dude. ...I declined my offer... tho I really want the job. Sometimes have to think 10 years from now.. not just now.

daphne: hahaha old and lousy pic. i decided to post it cos I wasn't really in the mood to type my other drafts

BBO: aiyahh your pasta contest ..that kept me thinking also ;p

kennymah: yehlor. Can only wish for the wish to come true ;p

Tummythoz

Just whizzed thru your last few posts. OMIGOAT!! U HAD BOW-WOW??? *Gag*

Kok

teckiee,
Same here, lots of thinking here! Like you mentioned, "Sometimes, I wish I can drop it all and just do what I want to do."

Hope you're coping fine...

teckiee

Tummythoz: ohmygoat...u mean ohmydog? tasted like pork.. so ...no gag la ;p

kok: dont you wish you can say "i can drop all that and do what I want" ..i guess most of us have no chance to say that.. and those who have... too old! hahahah

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP