Saturday, April 08, 2006

Failure

I tried making soft buns, bread and stuff a few weeks back. None of them turned out well... yikes! Well, that's what I get when I don't follow any recipes.


The buns were too hard. I have got to put more yeast to the flour next time and let it raise for a longer period of time. One thing I learnt, it's better to let the dough rise in a covered pot. The humidity let's the yeast to multiply faster.

The raisins that were exposed to the oven heat burnt. I think I either had the temperature on too high... or i just over baked them.


Still edible, but sucks. Taste better with jam.


I tried a few different styles on my second try. The bread and buns still were too dry and hard for my liking. I better follow a recipe next time ...hehehe

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Feedbacks goes to : eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com.

0 pieces of worms:

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP