Saturday, May 13, 2006

Cherry Cake House

Have some leftover Sambal Heh Bee and don't know what to do with it? Well, you can try making sambal buns with it.

Cherry Cake House did not do that but after eating their Tom Yam chicken floost buns, I figured it would be nice to have Sambal Heh Bee as the filling.


3 soft buns with Tom Yam chicken floost arranged in a row.


Teh same soft buns with Tom Yam chicken floost arranged in a circle.


Tom Yam chicken floost filling.


I also tried some of their pastry.



The one on top have mooncake like filling. Lotus paste with an salted egg yoke in the middle.

The one with the parsly leaf on top have centuary stuffing. I personally didn't like it, and I don't recommemed it. The filling was slimy and sourish... just as if it was already spoint. And maybe it was. Stipes of ginger and a slice of century egg was inside. I took a bit to taste, another to tell if it was spoint... I threw the rest away. Yuck!

The one on the left with the black sesame seed is filled with red bean filling. Tasted nice because the red bean filling wasn't too sweet, just nice.

Three location where you can find Cherry Cake House;
1# OldTown, 58 jln 1/19, Petaling Jaya.
2# Selayang, 35, jalan SJ 17 Taman Selayang Jaya.
3# Desa Aman, 1-30A Jalan Desa 1/3, Desa Aman Puri, Kepong.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Feedbacks goes to : eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com.

3 pieces of worms:

Evelyn

I love sambal hay bee!!!! I miss is so much now that I'm in Australia... eating it with bread and butter is one of the best combinations.

Pianonee

wow.. i am trying not to drool ... i'm hungry..

teckiee

evelyn: hehehe you can always make some for youself and friends there =)

shopper: LOL ...i'll email some to you ;)

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP