Thursday, May 25, 2006

O'Viet Vietnamese Cuisine

There used to be a really good Vietnamese food stall in the Kelana Jaya Giant Hypermarket food court that serves cheap Vietnam noodles and desert. Sadly not many people know about their good food and another stall took over sometime ago. The good news is, I found another place to eat nice authentic Vietnamese food.


O'Viet Vietnamese Cuisine, Sunway Pyramid, Ground floor, the ice skating ring area.






The entrance


I ordered Mr bean aka Triple Delight for my drink. It is actually a mixture of chin chow(grass jelly), cendol (short and soft green flour noodle) and red beans mixed with fresh milk and coconut milk with shaved ice. The drink tasted a little too milky at first. But after mixing up the whole drink, it taste quite ok. Icy, milky, and only a tiny bit of sweetness. Rating: 7/10


Vietnam salad.


This is the same salad except this picture is taken with flash. The above picture turned out too yellow. The salad was really nice, or maybe it tasted good because I have a thing for salads now. The salad contained mint leafs, basil leafs, bean sprout, shredded carrots and cucumber, groundnuts, fried shallots, and mixed and tossed in a sweet, sour and spicy Vietnamese sauce. You can also have the salad with strips of beef or chicken. Rating: 8.5/10

I will definitely go back to O'Viet to try out their noodles and rice. I just hope I get the same experience I had the first time I'm there. Nice place, good food and very good service.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Feedbacks goes to : eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com.

0 pieces of worms:

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP