Sunday, June 04, 2006

Baked Pasta

I made baked pasta! Actually is just like the normal bolognaise sauce pasta you eat but with added cheese. Yum Yum! I have added lots and lots of mint and parsley to my sauce to give it a strong aroma when it is baked.


As you can see, I didn't add enough cheese. I should have been more greedy... when it comes to cheese, the more the merrier! More is more! Less is less!


I forgot to fill in a layer of cheese in the middle so the middle was full of sauce and no cheese Boohooo... =(


The pasta on the plate... I wished I had grated or powdered Parmesan to go with it. Lack of cheese!

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Feedbacks goes to : eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com.

2 pieces of worms:

Tummythoz

It looks yummy. Think I can bake the same in a microwave oven?

teckiee

tummythoz: i did mine in a microwave with a baking function actually. you can use a toaster too actually, but you kind of only could make a very small portion using a toaster

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP