Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Crispy Wafers

When I first open the cap of this container I was surprised to find it not air tight. I could just pop it up, no need to turn it clock wise and counter clock wise like all the other containers.

My question was then, "but it's crispy wafers in them! They will get all soft and yucky to eat if the container is not air tight".


You know what, they stayed crunchy down to the very last waffle bits. I think the manufacturer added some ingredients to make it stay that way. I'm really curious that ingredient or chemical (Is it dangerous to put it in food? Definitely unhealthy.) they used.


Maybe I should write to them since the I have the address with me.

Like & Like Confectionary
52, Jalan 72, Kawasan 19, Off Jalan Kampar, 41400 Klang, Selangor.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Feedbacks goes to : eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com.

1 pieces of worms:

jadepearl

OMG...I love this wafer leh. BTW, do you have the recipe for it? Shoik!!!

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP