Monday, June 26, 2006

Seremban Siew Pau


On the left is the Seremban Siew Pau, Chinese pastry on the outside baked with sweet sauce lean pork stuffing. On the right, the pineapple tart.

I think it was 10 years back when I taste my first Seremban Siew Pau (baked pow) at a coffee shop in Taman Megah. I didn't know why they have to name it Seremban Siew Pau, but now I know.

There are many shops and stalls selling siew pau back then but this particular Chinese pastry shop in Seremban that made it big. They expanded their business to the Klang Valley. The original shop in Seremban still exist and they sell many other pastries there like pineapple tarts, egg tarts, chinese cakes and sweet biscuits.

I'm told that there are a few other Chinese shops in Seramban that also sells food stuff like this and taste better. I also heard about a stall selling good beef noodles and a restaurant selling good chili crab. I guess I have to head down to Seremban in the future to try them out myself.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Feedbacks goes to : eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com.

2 pieces of worms:

jean`

seremban has good hakka mee and kon lou lou shu fun.. also yummy eggtarts n all that.. if u know where to go ;D

teckiee

jean: aiyorr.. i need tour guide in Seremban

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP