Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ajisen Ramen, Junction8

On my more recent trips to Singapore, I did a little shopping with my brother to buy him a present for his graduation.


We were shopping at Junction 8, Bishan.




We ended in Ajisen ramen for lunch. #B1-22/23/24. The serives and food was good.


The is one of the chef's recomendation. Pork strip ramen. The pork strip is really good! It's marinated and then fried. The strip was really thin, thinner then the avarage bacon. The soup for the ramen was really good too.


Very huge unagi set. Would be better if they gave a huge piece of unagi and cut out the rest of the side dishes hehehe :P


Dumblings. They were ok. Taste better then the avarage Japanese dumblings.


Japanese fish cake. I didn't taste this so no comment.


Ahhh I kind of like this. The flour used wasn't like the normal Malaysian seafood restaurant kind of deep fried squid. Nice. Chrunchy on the outside, sepringy and juicy on the inside.

Ajisen Ramen can also be found in (Singapore);
Parco Bugis Junction #01-01
Scotts Shopping Center #B1-07/08
Takashimaya Departmental Store #B2-10-2
Tampines Mall #04-19/20
Parkway Parade #B1-18A
Funan Digitallife Mall #04-38
Plaza Singapura #02-35
Bishan Junction 8 #B1-22/23/24
Lot 1 Shopper's Mall #04-06
Changi Airport Terminal 1 #021-56A

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or leave me a message here.

0 pieces of worms:

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP