Friday, July 21, 2006

Dipping sauce

I want cheese wedges! I bet everyone does. I have not meet anyone that did not like the KFC cheese wedges.



The next yummy cheese thingy I can think of from fast food outlets is the he burger king's fried cheese sticks. They just as yummylicious!

Anyway, the yellow melted cheese "thing" on the KFC cheese wedges made me come up with my own kind of "thing". A dipping sauce. Delicious for nuggets, fries, nachos and salad. Taste good mixed with smashed potatoes as well! Here's the recipe.

Ingredients:
- 200ml Sour cream
- 1 small onion
- 5 pieces pickled cucumber
- 2/3 tsp of sugar
- Fine salt
- 1 ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 6cm x 6cm of sea weed

Method:
1. Cut sea weed into tiny squares (2mm x 2mm) and dice pickled cucumber.
2. Dice onions, and rinse with a little salt.
3. Mix sour cream and sugar with spoon until blend.
4. Add onion, cucumber, mustard seeds and sea weed and mix lightly.
5. Ready to be served.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Feedbacks goes to : eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com.

2 pieces of worms:

lx

tat pix looks good enuf for me to just drive out NOW n get some ;-)

teckiee

lx: hahahha with a lots and lots of yellow cheese sauceeeee! wahahahahahh! I need to go run and get one too!

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP