Monday, August 07, 2006

Buggy in mango

EEEUKKKKK GROOSSSSS!!!!


The mango looks kind of OK from the outside. Not rotting or anything.


But on the inside?!!! OMG!


The white spot on the left middle top is actually a larve. It was moving when I took a clocer look. EEK!


And believe or not, a bug was crawling out from one of the holes when I split the mango into two!!!!!!!

This is my worst encounter with spoilt mangos.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

3 pieces of worms:

スロ / Bernat

I drop a message here xD

Ewww!! Watch out! How long the mango was in your fridge.

Anonymous

bloody #!@##$%#$%#, there goes my lunch plan for today....

teckiee

bernat: errr heheh actually the mango was never in the fridge....hehehe

anonymous: sorry!

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP