Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Copy kat jap noodle

I have this bunch of unused seaweed laying around my kitchen for weeks. After making some sushi for my cousins and making some in the office, I still have a lot remaining. So I buat ini macam. Copy those ramen noodle stalls a bit :P



I cut some of the seaweed out into strips and eat it with noodles.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

4 pieces of worms:

little.black.book

seaweed can over power the flavour

www.littleblackbookmy.blogspot.com

teckiee

little.black.book: yeah.. the seaweed did make the smell stronger too

Hijackqueen

If I were you, I'll just eat the seaweed by itself. haha...

teckiee

Hijackqueen: That type of seaweed is the plain type one wor..not nice if eaten alone. But i did try to sprinkle salt and rebake them. Tasted good.

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP