Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pai Kuat noodles



Pai Kuat aka guitar string noodles...LOL! HAHAHA! Pai actually means "arranged in a line" in Cantonese, and Kuat stands for bones. Pai Kuat in a whole means ribs. Bones that are lined = ribs. Something like that.

Anyway, I had Pai Kuat soup leftovers and decided not to waste the soup. I boiled some noodles and ate it with the Pai Kuat soup. I added mushrooms, some lettuces and some more Kei Chee (the red stuff you see in the picture).

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

2 pieces of worms:

boo_licious

Looks great esp the addition of kei chi for colour.

teckiee

boo_licious: heheh i actually got a good relationship with kei chi... i seem to want to put it in every dish i cook

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP