Peanut... pam pam pam, pam pam pam peanut, pam pam powww... HAHAHAHA ok, sorry. I just noticed that I can hum a song on text :P
Peanut porridge brings back really some of my happy childhood kindergarten memories. For the few years in kindergarten, I really enjoy lunch that they served. One of them was peanut porridge. I never liked eating peanuts back then but when it comes to peanut porridge, I always go for seconds.
...actually, I will eat the porridge and spit the peanut out.
- 1 1/2 cups of peanuts (with skin)
- 1 cup of rice
- 1/2 cup of ho see (dried oyster), chopped or whole.
- few pieces of scallops
- 1/5 cup of shredded dried sotong (squid)
1. Boil water and rinse peanuts. Add peanuts into the boiling water and boil for two to three hours in low fire until peanuts turn soft.
2. Rinse rice, sotong, scallops and ho see and add to the boiling water. Boil in low fire until rice cooked until burst.
3. Add salt and pepper and mix.
You can add broccoli and carrots for more colour. You can also then separate the broccoli and carrots and smash them up and then remix to the porridge to feed your child. Babies love it!
RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at email@example.com or
Drop me a message here =)