Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Killer Muffins

Selamat Hari Raya! I wanted to cook beef rendang for today post ... I'm really caught up with work lately. Can you believe that my office is closed from Friday to Wednesday for Deepavalli and Raya but I still got to work? Ahhhh I really need plenty of delicious snacks to keep my mouth full so I will stop complaining LOL!

Anyway, just short note to wish all a Happy Raya. I'm leaving you with muffins so delicious that could kill....



RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

3 pieces of worms:

Tummythoz

Cute.

teckiee

tummythoz: wont it be cool to have a ketupat ad? ...hm then again now, sure jam on the road with all the busybody thinking there was really an accident

wen

cool ad!

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP