Thursday, November 16, 2006

Biscuit city

I'm really tied up with work lately... so bare with me if the posts are a little boring.

"Created by Chinese artist Song Dong in the basement of London Selfridges.
72,000 biscuits were used in total to construct the 'Biscuit city' including Chocolate Digestives, Rich Tea, HobNobs and Fruit Shortcakes.
The 'biscuit city' is being offered to shoppers accompanied with a cup of tea!"

























RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

7 pieces of worms:

LittleNoodle

I didn't know this. Definitely dropping into Selfridges tomorrow to catch a glimpse of this exhibit. I wonder if they notice one happens to be missing.

Anonymous

wow!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!

teckiee

littlenoodle: I dont think its there. Got this from an email..

meiyen: i think if KLCC had this... all will be gone the next hour

LittleNoodle

hehe..you are right because I pop into Selfridges during lunch time

Anonymous

Hee hee...I have this desire to stomp on them, pretending to be Godzilla! LOL...

Loong

So instead of Godzilla we have a Cookie Monster run amok through the city?

teckiee

wmw, loong: HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP