Tuesday, November 21, 2006

de-stress

Work is really taking up all my time!!! AHHHHHH! Thank god food is always here for some de-stress!


Too bad but you are going into my mouth!!


Kutuuuuu AHHHH! Kind of spoils the appetite hehehe


Uno Stako. Losers get to eat MUAHAHAHA


Reminds me of…. Well… never mind.


Zzzzzzz


Did you know you can reuse your teabags for facial? Places the teabags on the eyes to replace the cucumber. It helps with eye bags too!

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

2 pieces of worms:

Anonymous

u r not scared they run wild inside u and never come out ah ?

teckiee

tonixe: HAHAHHAHA i think if they can run they'll find a way out...only worried they multiply!

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP