Thursday, November 02, 2006

starbucks

Nope, I'm not a Starbucks addict but I thought it was interesting to share the this. I didn't know the first original Starbucks logo had boobies!







Oh, I totally love their New York cheese cake!!!

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

7 pieces of worms:

Loong

She looks more scary than sexy ...

LittleNoodle

Where do you get all these interesting information???

Tummythoz

My 'Hari ini dalam Sejarah' lesson. Very interesting!

LittleNoodle

tummythoz: I still remember that quick snip shot before those movie series. Do they still have it on tele??

wen

aww...she cover her boobies with her hair. :p

teckiee

loong: HAHAHHAHAHAH i think maybe thats y they had to improve her look

littlenoodle: got it from emails

tummythoz: hahahha sejarah makanan

wen: hahaha... if uncovered... you think there will be starbucks in Mal ah? :P

Tummythoz

littlenoodle, not for a long-long time.

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP