Thursday, November 23, 2006

Zuup cafe

I was hanging around 1 Utama when Zuup Cafe pop in front of me ;P I remember there were many good reviews about this place, one which was done by Babe_kl. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to have something there.


Zuup Cafe

I was suppressed surprised when I was seated in an inner room! Really nice and I really didn't think this room existed if I was not brought inside.




This is actually that smaller more private room from the outside. Really nice place to have private dinners. The room can fit about a dozen people comfortably.

I want to order the soups but I was kind of full that time. Plus… I was really tempted to try their cakes. I was drooling when I saw the display out front.


I ordered an Italian Cheery something… Italian Cheery Delight.. or rainbow… I forgot what it is called but sounds wonderful hehehe. Taste was ok. It wasn’t too sweet like the rest of the cakes, and there were 2 big cherries in my slice of cake. The deco was plus plus too.

And before I forget, service at Zuup Café is a PLUS PLUS too!!! Very good service!


To go with the cake, I ordered a Caramel Latte. One word, WONDERFUL! Best latte ever! Very smooth. The mixture of coffee, caramel and milk is just at the right portion.

I will definitely go back to Zuup for any other occasions. The small room is really great for small private birthday dinner actually. Just you can a dozen of your good friends having a good dinner. Nice… don’t you think?

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

5 pieces of worms:

wen

Um, were you surpressed or surprised? It's different meaning, kan?

wen

Um, were you surpressed or surprised? It's different meaning, kan?

teckiee

wen: woops typo ehehe

Anonymous

Mmmm Zuup! I always have their pumpkin soup, it makes me happy :)

Their mushroom soup is a bit too salty though :(

teckiee

elena: hm.. i think i'll go for pumpkin soup...lots of good comments on it

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP