Tuesday, December 12, 2006

DOUBLE EGG YOKE

It's my birthday today! Wee!

So sad but I had to cook my own dinner today. But lucky lucky! I made tomato egg rice and guess what I got?


DOUBLE EGG YOKE in all 3 eggs I cracked! The other pair of egg yokes went into my rice first.

Does this means good luck??

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

7 pieces of worms:

PsychoticCrapper

Happy birthday ^^
Sorry no present but i think it's the thought that counts LOL

LittleNoodle

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you have more than a good luck ;)

Jade

Happy Belated Birthday... :)
May all your wishes come true...

Anonymous

happy belated birthday!!! O_o whoaa.. double egg yokes??? that's so rare!!! i don't think that you was lucky, definitely more than that! :D may all your wishes come true yah!!! :D

Anonymous

Happy Belated Birthday! The two double egg yoke looks like 88, so you sure to FATT! So not only luck but wealth! ;o)

teckiee

all: may my luck be shared with you all too!

babe_kl

happy belated burpday!!!

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP