Monday, December 04, 2006

Mushroom Carrot Pancake

Another batch of pancakes... this time with a different sauce!


Mushroom carrot pancake with mushroom sauce! I didn't have pancake mix so I just threw in the few ingredients below to come up with the batter. I didn't really keep track of how much of what, but I remember mixing flour and milk first, then beating in the egg and baking soda. I added more egg when the batter was too thick. Beat until foamy! Then continue with the process of flipping the pancake and all.

For the sauce, I used

- 1 1/5 milk
- slices of button mushroom
- 1/2 cup of syrup

I simmer the milk with syrup until thicken and threw in the mushrooms. I think 1 to 2 teaspoon of cream would make the sauce smoother.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

3 pieces of worms:

Anonymous

O_o wow.... pancake with mushroom sauce!! not bad at all.....was it good? ;)

Anonymous

Wow ! Now oni I know u r oso a great cook ! Keep it up !

teckiee

meiyen: was so so. Seems like something is missing but I cant figure what.

tonixe: hehehe ;)

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP