Friday, December 15, 2006

Tuna with italian sauce NOT

You know la, sometimes I just feel really lazy and would not want to cook. So that's the time where I will resort to the food cupboard to dig up the canned food. I recently found a TC Boy Italian sauce canned tuna that my dad bought sometime ago. Since I have some homemade buns left, I decided to give it a try.

Italian sauce tuna. Yum yum. I was expecting some simple oiled tuna with herbs. But I was sooooo wrong. I think I just ate tuna with tomato sauce. EEK! If I wanted that, I would have just picked tomato sardine in a can. Taste even better.



RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

0 pieces of worms:

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP