Friday, January 05, 2007

Tauchu porridge

Have you ever come across a time when you have no meal, want to cook, but you have no ingredients to work with? This happened to me a few Saturdays ago.

I found no canned food in my kitchen cabinet, no left over in the fridge, no meat, no vegetables to cook. No bread, no cereals. Tons of instant noodles, biscuits and junk food but I really had no mood for that... and I was too lazy to get out of the house to take away. I didn't want fast food either so I didn't order.

I ended up with porridge and tauchu.


Depressing hor?... It's just plain porridge boiled with tauchu.

I wish I had a little but of minced pork marinated in sugar, soya sauce and ginger. That would go great with the porridge.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

3 pieces of worms:

LittleNoodle

Hehehe...I believe that you are not the only one who faces that situation. I have to say that it does look delicious... ;)

Anonymous

no no not depressing, its gourmet food for us backStreeters ! Delicious, another bowl plse...

teckiee

littlenoodle: hehehe lucky i founf those fried heh bee and shallots to top it off.

tonixe: heheh yeahh

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP