Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

I won't be posting anything soon... so Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!

Wishing you all the joy and happyness, health and wealth, and ...think what get what LOL!

















RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

11 pieces of worms:

BuddingCook

hey that's cute! happy new year to you too! :D

Mahek

WOW!!!!
Thats so creative.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO....

Melting Wok

tekiee, you never failed to amused us hehe, anyway, wishing you a wonderful, prosperous chinese new year, may it be filled with much laughters of joy, cheers !:)

Elena

Hahaha those photos cracked me up, great job! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

babe_kl

ooo so cute! Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous Chinese new year. Oink!

Syahid Ali

man that's superbly creative!
http://coolware.blogspot.com
http://belacan.wordpress.com

Audrey Cooks

This is the first time I have ever seen such creativity with a mandarin orange skin.

teckiee

Happy Chinese New Year to all!!!! I'm home! ...but I came home sad this year. My grandpa had a stroke and was and still is in the hospital. Kong kong... recover soon...

FYI, got the pics from a friend through email.

Australian Migration Planners

Very creative use of CNY oranges. Happy New Year!

Keropok Man

hey, have not you heard, dont play with your food!

ok, i am going to eat an orange now :-)

teckiee

Australian Migration Planners: =) Happy CNY!

keropok man: dont tell my mommy

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP