Friday, February 23, 2007

Jalan Alor

Quick post... CNY.. too busy collecting ang pow ;P

Went to Jalan Alor for dinner sometime before the CNY.

Before we started eating.


Ordered some Singapore fried mee hoon from one of the shops. Think I can fry better noodles blinded folded.


Fried rice.... more edible than the noodles but still yucky.


Kong pou tin kai..more like clay pot with a lot of startch. EEk!!!


Never going back to that shop. I forgot the name... but it's the second restaurant on the right if you are coming from the car park area.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

9 pieces of worms:

wmw

Hello...Gong Xi! Gong Xi!...Why no photos appearing in this post???

Keropok Man

encik, tak ada gambar gambar lah...

team BSG

very funny hahaha. but v certainly want to try yr fried noodles (with yr eyes open one plse) TQ

teckiee

ARHGHGHGH I "LOVE" the new BLOGGER!! I'll go fix it now

Jackson

when u gonna review about our "meeting" that nite? Hehehe... oppss.... im sure u miss Kong....

teckiee

jackson: aishehhh ....

Tummythoz

Today still no pix-ler. Sad to know of ano not so good restaurant. Mayb d real chef is still on CNY leave.

Melting Wok

where r the pix ???? wah..u very "long" horr, eat until pix also practically swallowed down :P

teckiee

tummythoz, melting wok: I lost the pics already... i cant get it up... blogger..oh blogger

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP