Thursday, March 29, 2007

Cream of mushroom pasta

Busy again... audit is starting on Monday ... lasting for the whole month.


Cream of mushroom pasta. Boil pasta, dump in some Campbell cream of mushrooms, chop some extra mushroom, capsicum, salt and pepper.

Simple and quick dish.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

12 pieces of worms:

jason

Simply yummy... more capsicums pls :p

Lyrical Lemongrass

Aaah...my kind of dinner. Quick and easy. lol.

boo_licious

Yeah, same here! I love campbells as it's so comforting. Hope the audit goes well.

Kay

I don't really like cream of mushroom but I'll put vege soup campbells instead...

Lee Ping Chong

Dear Teckiee,

Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup is one of my comfort foods. Thanks for posting this.

Tummythoz

Somehow I find this soup a tad too salty on its own esp those in packets. Its good with pasta or bread.

teckiee

jason: heheh the green or red ones?

Lyrical Lemongrass: hahaha the lazy cooks group

boo: comfort in a can! what more can we ask for lol

kay: have you tried the nestle powered mushroom soup? that one might suit your taste.

lee ping: more to come..more to come =)

tummythoz: i used to feel the soup is too salt in the past.. but these days ok liua

jason

teckiee: Em.. both la of course! Yellow ones also can :P Never use Campbell as pasta sauce... maybe should try it out

cookies_cream

Campbell!! With lots of capsicums and button mushrooms! All my favorites. Gosh, I shouldn't have read food blogs at night..but I only have time to do all these at night. Sob sob~ :'( Do you still have any leftovers for these pastas? :P

teckiee

jason: LOL greedy greedy!

cookies cream: wahh read at night sure dream about food one.. then you'll wake up full

Keropok Man

i do this as well :-P but not as hard working as you.

i just save pasta boiled, then mix in the soup. full stop. lazy bum :-)

teckiee

keropokman: ahahhaha me also leh ;p

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP