There are a few type of fried crabs that you will not find in restaurant menus. One of which is the honey with por choy crab.
Por choy is some sort of salted preserved vegetables, finely chopped. I usually have this with porridge or fried with eggs to make por choy omelet. My mom came up with the idea one day of frying por choy crab while eating por choy omelet.
- crab, cleaned, chopped, and shell cracked
- few cloves of garlic chopped finely
- a tablepoon of thick sweet black soya sauce
- por choy, rinsed
- a tablespoon(s) of honey
- a cup of water
1. Heat wok. Pour oil and heat oil.
2. Add garlic and por choy and fry until fragrant and dry.
3. Remove from wok.
4. Reheat work. Add crab. Stir for 15 seconds and add water, honey and black soya sauce. Close the cover and let the crab cook for a few minutes.
5. Oven the lid and fry until dry.
RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Drop me a message here =)