Thursday, April 26, 2007

Secret Recipe

I can't stand Secret Recipe's cakes any longer. I eat too much of them. All taste the same to me now. Yuck. Buy brownies? Anyway short post, short text.


Ice lemon tea.


When my friend ordered the long black, I didn't imagine it would come in a short and round cup. HAHAHAHA .... I'm not the coffee person. Does long black just mean kopi-O?


This chicken with herbs is actually not bad. I didn't expect it at all actually. I usually don't prefer to eat in Secret Recipe but I know what to order the next time around.


Fish and chips. A little too dry on the inside for my taste.


Chicken Cordon Bleu. Is that hw you spell it? Looks over fried to me. The last time I at this, the meat was so dry inside. I did not enjoy it at all. I think Alex and Heather's will taste even better. LOL!


Lamb shank. Not sure how this taste.


Chickedee chop with mushroom sauce. Looks good, but then again, looks can be deceiving.


Last but not least, banana split.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

12 pieces of worms:

Lyrical Lemongrass

I remember liking the lamb shank. Haven't been there in ages tho. ditto your comment on the cakes.

Precious Pea

Their Grilled Fish comes with the greenish sauce too and it's delicious. Sorry to say,the fish is the only dish i find edible there.

I find their chicken not fresh, bones are black, that proves it has been refrigerated for quite a while.

boo_licious

I like their cheesecakes but their cakes are not my fav - too full of non dairy whipped cream to taste good at all.

wmw

Hardly eat there nowadays...I guess it's cos they are practically everywhere. Getting bored...

Lee Ping

Dear Teckiee,

Lamb Shank looks the most yummy out of all the main courses. If they are all priced the same, I would definitely order that dish.

Stupid question: why is this labeled as "secret recipe"?

jason

I tried the Lamb Shank once, which claimed to have won several awards... But I find the lamb tasteless...

MeiyeN

i tried da lamb shank years ago, very good though but not sure if it still tastes as good as it used to be! oh... i like their hi-fibre cheesecake... yumm!

tankiasu

Kekeke..long black is the name of a type of espresso. Named so because its made by pulling double-shot of espresso over the hot water. Hence it's "longer".

kay

I would love to try some of the fish and chips and the chicken and the ice cream.......mmm yummie!

Someone who is constantly craving

hey nice meeting you yest!..

anywayz back to the topic of secret recipe..once saw it was all microwaved..and the chicken chops were all packed in microwaveable bags..yuck..lost appetite..ever since..

teckiee

Lyrical Lemongrass, Boo: After eating the Nigel's choc and cheese... I don't think i'll ever like Secret Recipe anymore.

Precious pea: eeeeeee hmm i'll lay off the chicken.

wmw: Yeah agree on that.

Lee Ping: I think the lamb is more expensive. Erm.. not sure about their name.

Jason, MeiYen: Maybe they "jatuh standard" over time. Or maybe the different locations have different standards. Happens a lot.

TanKiasu: ...ahahahah OHHHHHHH icic

kay: Hey.. a little out of topic but I saw your pic of pearly... really nice coat of fur!!!

swicc: Hey I thought you were on for second round? How come didn't see you at Attic? hmmm they use that to marinate only is it?

Precious Pea

SWICC: My hubby's fren owns one of Secret Recipe franchise and they said all food are prepared by the franchisor..and they just order from them. This is to ensure consistent quality at all outlets.

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP