Thursday, July 26, 2007

Angel Sushi House


Wishes on the ceiling... romantic hor :)


One of my good buddy introduced me to Angel Sushi House at 99 Jalan 5/62A, Bandar Sri Manjalara, Kepong. (03-6272 0930). My buddy have always been telling me that he spends dinner there at least 3 times a week. I was later introduced to Eric who owned the place and is the head chef there. I learned that he used to work at Zen, and decided to venture out on his own.

Everything below is not from the menu, but are dishes recommended by Eric.

Sashimi salad. Salad with raw fish and squid dressed with a nice sweet and salty Japanese sauce.


Chicken katsujyu. This is nice. Chrisy on the outside, and juice on the inside.


Tenjyu. This I ate. This I love! Don't know how to explain but this is really good. This is the best tempura I have eaten. The tempura prawn is so good. Fresh and crispy ... you know that really fresh prawn feeling? Yep that feeling.


This crispy tuna looks ordinary when it came. I was wondering why Eric recommended this. Looks like some plain ol' sushi you feel the kids.


...but never judge a book by its cover because the inside is a something really crunchy. A very good combination with the Japanese cucumber. Remember to ask for this because this is not in the menu too.

Eric have got to update his menu soon because all this good stuff got to get out there!

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

8 pieces of worms:

Kok

teckiee,
Not bad leh this restaurant. All the "angels" are on the ceiling. :P

wmw

Please bring me there...hee hee...dunno how to go wor.

tankiasu

Oh how about the pricing?

MeiyeN

quite often that i pass by here but never dare to try this sushi house cause da place seems to be empty all da time :p but after your review, i may want to try now... :D

Anonymous

Omg... need to get myself a chicken katsu don... *Drools*

Nat--

teckiee

kok: LOL... so nice to have angels looking down on us

WMW: can can. when?

tankiasu: errr I think everything came to about RM50+

Mei Yen: It was quite empty when I was there too.. but then.. I was there after nine on a weekday.

Nat: hehehe wanna go? bring you along when I take WMW there

jason

Special recommendation from the chef! Nice nice...

teckiee

jason: yeah.. got lucky cos my friend knows him.

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP