Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cha Cha Cha


When marimba rhythms start to play, dance with me, make me sway. Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore, hold me close, sway me more.
*recites in the heart...two three cha cha cha, slow slow quick quick slow. Two three cha cha cha, slow slow quick quick slow.*

If only I get well soon... I could be cha cha cha'ing my way back to Singapore.


Cha Cha Cha is located along Holland Road, Singapore. I had my first and last meal there with a friend before I left a few weeks back.


Tortillas and salsa sauce came as starters. This one I can munch munch munch non stop.


I don't know what I ate. I was to busy chatting. My friend just ordered for me. The rice was really nice. Under that piece of tortilla there's mixed vegetables, some beans thing (kidney beans size) cooked in salty Mexican sauce?... a mix of crab meat wrapped in tortilla with cheese. Oh.. and also salted cheddar on the side.


I think this is the same tortilla wrap I had but with different filling. The tortilla was soft. I prefer it to be crunchy though.

Brain is heavy.... back to bed. ZZZZzzzzz Being sick is so so not fun.

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

20 pieces of worms:

jason

Poor teckiee. Hope you get well soon. Take plenty of water.

Kok

teckiee,
Get well soon!

Tummythoz

Whoa girl! First thot of karaoke then cha-cha. U high on your meds? Get well soon.

Keropok Man

oooo..

you know, i have always passed by this Cha Cha Cha, but never ever stepped into it!

one of these days, I must go in!

daphne

ooo... i must remember to visit this place when I head to sg next!

Jackson

i like the name of that resraurant !!! Dear, get well soon ya!!

"Joe" who is constantly craving

get well soon..time to have ur sleeping buffet!! sleep all u want!

Big Boys Oven

teckiee: We had durian cake last nite do!!!!!!! and ate till we dropped!

wmw

Hey....miss singing ah? Hahaha....get well soon, we go okay???

Judy

Still sick? That does not sound good at all. wmw is Wii-ing on her own. :)

Kusahi_Keat

A dose of Cha Cha will get the sickness away?? Feeling better already.

mama bok

Get well soon..!

teckiee

jason: Water dont seem to be helping much...

kok: u too...or u ok liau?

tummythoz: hahahaha thats what drugs can do to a sick person ;p

keropokman: my friend said their cocktails are good too

daphne: do you go to sg often?

jackson: lets see who is going to open one nextdoor called salsa LOL

joe: hahaha if only the doc gave me a few days of mc.

BBO: ahhhh jelesssnya aku

wmw: set set

judy: boohooo dont remind me =(

kusahi-san: got your mail..reply soon

mama bok: tqtq

Kok

teckiee,
Me 90% ok liao loh. Now your turn! ;)

KampungboyCitygal

hahaha..i love ntg but tortillas n salsa sauce in any sort of mexican restaurants

Rasa Malaysia

I am very picky, I never acquired the liking for Mexican food...too boring for my taste. :P

Precious Pea

Still not recovered?? Poor thing...take care yah! Dim Sum awaits you next week!

teckiee

kok: me only 70% ...need to be 100% by end of this week if not i'll be sick of my sickness...hahaha

KampungboyCitygal: u know how to make salsa sauce? make then buy nachos ...heheh nice to eat in front of the tv

RM: I think I like the starters.. but the mains are just ok. Maybe you need to take some mexican seafood la ;)

Precious pea: yeah man... the rice and egg tart hohoho

Elena

Hey I think those beans were refried beans! :)

teckiee

elena: refried beans? refried as in the cooking or the name of the beans? Its like of soft with the sauce...paste like.

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP