Thursday, September 13, 2007

12 Layers of Me

Ok. Very late to pass up my home work. I hope teacher Jason don't give me lower grades because of that. hehe

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Txx Ex Cxxxx Kiee
DOB: 12th of December 198x.
Current Status: Single.
Eye Colour: Dark brown.
Hair Colour: Black, but not jet black.
Righty or Lefty: Righty.

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Chinese. Half Hokkien, half Hakka. But I speak Cantonese. LOL!
Your Fears: Heights. Suffering... esp suffering before death.
Your Weaknesses: Being too much of a stubborn blur sotong. Very "slow" sometimes.
Your Perfect Pizza: Italian crust, tomato base, yellow bell pepper, juicy salami, sliced olives, white button mushrooms and lots of cheese and Italian herbs.

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: I still need more sleep *snooze the alarm*
Your Bedtime: Around: Depends on what I’m doing that night, or what’s on TV. Usually about midnight.
Your Most Missed Memory: I really don’t know. It’s either I don’t have any, or have to many.

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi MAX to be specific. If not it’s coke.
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds burger, BK’s ice cream.
Single or Group Dates: Hm..... really don't know.
Adidas or Nike: Just do it.
Tea or Nestea: Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Hm… really depends. Chocolate most of the time.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.

Layer Five: Do You…
Smoke: Nope.
Curse: Yes.
Have a crush: No. I have many! lol!
Think you’ve been in love: Yes.
Go to school: No at this moment. My schooling days is history.
Want to get married: Yes, if he Mr.Right.
Believe in yourself: Sometimes... most of the time.
Think you’re a health freak: HAHAHA ever hear about a healthy person who loves pork?

Layer Six: In The Past Month Have you…Drank alcohol: Yes. More please.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: I which I was still with my dance academy... I would have been on stage.
Eaten sushi: Just at for lunch actually.
Dyed your hair: Nope. Did it once and I totally regretted it. Spoils my hair!

Layer Seven: Have You Ever…Played A Stripping Game: Yes but I didn't see much skin.... or exposed skin. So boring.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yes. Many times. Some times just have to lah.

Layer Eight: You’re Hoping
To Be Married: to Mr.Right
For a: new job, oven, kitchen (hahaha yes BBO I know I know), home, car....and the list goes on.

Layer Nine: In a Boy (For guys, In a Gal)
Best Eye + Best Hair Color Combination: Light brown + dark brown.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Botak...HAHAHAHAHA Just joking. It all depends on the face shape.

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Doing this tag.
1 Hour Ago: Chit chatting with colleagues about the difference between pork knuckles and pork trotter.
4.5 Hours Ago: In the LRT, on the way to work.
1 month Ago: At the office, most probably working on some network thing.
1 Year Ago: At the office, ....working.

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: to have everything I ask for. HAHAHAHAHAHA who doesn't?
I Feel: quite jaded with my life.
I Hate: working for money. Why can't money work for me?
I Hide: my feelings and thoughts sometimes. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
I Miss: being a no brainer.
I Need: time off alone.

Layer Twelve: Tag Five People
1. OJJ
2. Nat
3. Dave
4. Soloh
5. YC

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

7 pieces of worms:

jason

Now that you mention it, I think the others still haven't do this! Thanks for doing your homework ;P

v1nc3

hey!!! y am i tagged last??
sob sob..the least important....

"Joe" who is constantly craving

hahah now questioning whether i was tagged or not also..

funny that u mention pig trotters n knuckle..was discussing the same thing just after lunch..noticed the knuckle from el-cerdo is meaty while the chinese style trotters is more gelatine and fatty..

teckiee

jason: so A++ lah yah hhehehe

YC: ya lah .. u least important....bleakkk ;p~~~ hehehe (you know.. i always like to say 'the last but not the least...')

NJoe: 2 different parts ma.. but then again.. i also dunno la.. we need to order both and compare... or ask something who knows the pig's bio well.

daphne

Pork can be healthy too!!! :p I read somewhere that pork loin have less fat (6grams) that chicken breast (9grams)! :p (ok, just giving myself more excuses as well.. )

Jason

*presents the A++ ribbon to Teckiee*

teckiee

daphne: ahhhh thank you thank you.. now i can quote you when people pork is no good.

jason: hahh thank you thank you

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP