Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Gio Cha Uck Le sandwich


I finally took out that 1kg Gio Cha Uoc Le I bought from Hanoi from the freezer.

Only ham with bread for Sunday breakfast? Nope, to plain.


I pan sheared slices of fresh big head mushrooms.


Fried a mix of finely diced Swiss mushrooms, garlic, black pepper, celery and added these small little shellfish thing. Looks so much like baby abalone.

But then I thought, must be a real dry sandwich because I didn't have any more sauce with me.


I ended up using some left over pasta sauce from the night before. Slap and pile it all in a delicious Tesco French bread.


Viola!

RSS me at : http://feeds.feedburner.com/eatfirstthinklater
Email me at eatfirstthinklater@gmail.com or
Drop me a message here =)

20 pieces of worms:

kennymah

I love the step-by-step process to sandwichy goodness! Yum yum yummy!

Simon Seow

oishiisoudesune

Big Boys Oven

hmmmm it must be good? was it?

beachlover

hmmm...look yummy!!you got tagged!!

jadepearl

Looks delicious! Wah....salivating!

mimi

wow!! I like sandwich with aloooot of ingredient!!!

teckiee

kenny: lol.. stuff everything u have. should come out yummy too.

simon: soh soh

bbo: not bad no bad =)

beachlover: ohh will have a look at that tag

jadepearl: ;p

mimi: i had a hard time eating it actually... have to grow a bigger mouth

kampungboycitygal

i want some..btw ur such a big eater..kowtow

Nic (KHKL)

an interesting twist to the usual baguette...with a pasta sauce...bravo!

wmw

I loved the ham from Vietnam...I bought some too from my previous trip. When stock is gone, I get my fix, ordering slice ham noodles from Vietnam Kitchen.

wenching & esiong

Wow, that's a lot of filling for a sandwich! It looks so tempting! Would want to make myself a sandwich soon!

ling239

so creative ah.... ^_^
put left over pasta sauce into good use ~

Precious Pea

Yum yum yum..now i know what to buy when I visit Hanoi.

Ling's Passion

Wow...this looks delicious.

teckiee

kampungboycitygal: hahaha i dont et that much la.. i did feel really full after that

nic: when you are left with nothing.. terpaksa recycle the things in the fridge

wmw:i wanted t buy more... but 1 kg is heavy enough. so leceh to lug another kg back

wenching & esiong: i didnt have cheese.. it not that goes in there too!

ling239: recycle ;p

precious pea: they have minsed meat which is very nice too

ling: thanks =)

team bsg

you are the bread princess , so now get some fresh fruits , its on the house kwikly before stocks run out ! Go now !

daphne

Oh my! that burger looks delightful. Like the use of the pasta sauce as well. No waste!

JOjo

Looks good!
Definitely a twist to the normal sandwich, be it homemade or purchase. Creative!

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora

Looks like a hearty sunday's sandwich Teckiee. We usually hv pancakes or a full english breakfast on sunday! Hugs for a gd weekend.

teckiee

bsg: hahahaha got my fruit. the fruit i wanted.

daphne: One bowl of leftover that went down the tummy fast

jojo: heheh anything goes when one is hungry =)

mush: *hugs* Hugs little nora for me!

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP