Sunday, July 27, 2008

Individual Cheesecakes


Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!

This is why I LOVE using recipes from Joy of Baking. Every single recipe I tried from this site always turns out awesome.

Click here for this individual cheesecake recipe from Joy of Baking.

Email me at eatfirstthinklater[at]gmail[dot]com or
Drop me a message here =)

9 pieces of worms:

wmw

Cheh...what happen to our mission? The starting of this post was a great opportunity! ROFL!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Yum*

Omg... that site is a major treasure tove! Exploration galore!

Nat--

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora

Since u hv introduced this website sometime back, it has also helped me alot Teckiee! I hv made many delicious cookies from here, truly idiot friendly website! I hv recommended it to all mums out there heheheheh ; ) Will try this one when i hv enough courage, looks abit challenging.

daphne

Oh nicely done! My cheesecake always turn out.. odd... must visit that webbie.

Tummythoz

Err what mission r wmw & u on?

♥ ♡ Alvin ♡ ♥

that 3 hitam hitam are chocolates or what har?

babe_kl

Hi teckiee, fancy cooking some noodles for this year's Merdeka Virtual Open House? This year's theme is Mee and My Malaysia.

teckiee

wmw: aiyahh i posted this before our mission started ler.

Nat: aiyah ..nvm.. i told u cakes and wine will be on me for the house party rite.. i'll make em

mush: looks challenging but honestly its not =)

daphne: ah? odd ah? like how?

tummythoz: to reinstall the real meaning of being gay! == happy.

alvin: thats berries ;p

babe_kl: yes count me in! I never miss out Merdeka Open House!

Jade

What is the sour cream? Did you use unsalted butter?
Thx.

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP