Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Coconut


Kind of cool huh...

Email me at eatfirstthinklater[at]gmail[dot]com or
Drop me a message here =)

9 pieces of worms:

Kok

teckiee,
That's so skilled loh! Is that you at the end of the video? haha!

mimid3vils

Wow!! So Skillful!! *Salute*

UnkaLeong

Hahaha...Was in a rush yesterday sayang. Else would have given you a lift :) Ended up being very late anyways...

worldwindows

Incredible craftsman! The knife skill is amazing so is the the knife flexibility. I guess he is a Filipino.

chzehong

where is that place?

daphne

Amazing skills! Gosh! Where did he learn that frm?

mº¿ºsh, brecht and nora

Oh my God!! that was simply amazing! The chap got talent lah! I was mesmerized! Thx for sharing Teckiee!

teckiee

kok: hahaha i kind of forgot i was at the end of the video.. i took this a year ago

all: I took this in Jaya Jusco in Equine Park a year back... its something ago already. But yeah.. takes practices and skills to do that.

Keropok Man

It looks like a big jelly ball!
So interesting!

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP