Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hot & Roll

Gosh... I know I am busy. But I didn't realize I that I was this busy! 2 and a half weeks of Missing In Action!

Well, things are interesting, challenging, Hot and Rolling at work.


I really don't like my busy, chaotic and ever changing schedules. I don't like the amount of time I spend in the office. I don't like all the graveyard shift work and tele conferences. I don't like the fact that I have to "FFK" my friends for work. I don't like when calls interrupt my beauty sleep and am getting pimples because the lack of it =(


But I do like that I am doing this (even if I am ranting about it). I am learning.. technically, and learning that I can make everything a 2 frog theory if I wanted to. It's all in the mind. I am so afraid in the past that I almost forgot about thinking big and big head big hat. I like the fact that I'm out of the zone.


But I keep wondering how much longer I actually take all the sauce. .. especially when some of them are too hot to handle. (Not the sauce in this Hot&Roll thought. This one was delicious)


The last thing I want is a burn out.

Hot & Roll is located in Cold Storage in KLCC. I believe they have other branches else where as well. Do try them out especially the savory ones.

Email me at eatfirstthinklater[at]gmail[dot]com or
Drop me a message here =)

10 pieces of worms:

thenomadGourmand

wow! it is new?? cos i dont think i seem it be4 loh!
how much? looks damn gd w tht sauce oozing out..nways..me a sucker for anything tht is made of dough..

jason

Looks like some new form of crepe.

babe_kl

wat is that wrapper huh? pizza? crepe? flatbread?

Anonymous

Cous D: Taste like Chicken!

wen

looks super yummy!

Penang Tua Pui

wah, this looks great!!! definitely will give a try if tuapui can find this in Penang....

Tummythoz

Crepe burger?

mimid3vils

I saw sausage, ham, cheese, pineapple? What else ar?

teckiee

thenomadGourmand: It's been around for a couple of months.. i guess its new. I think it was about RM4.50

jason: yeah.. kind of copy from BKK... I tried one like this in BKK before.

babekl: prata.. like roti canai but nicer.. they have a crepe version also but I didnt really like that.

cousD: -_-"

wen: memang pun =)

Penang Tua Pui: eh maybe can find it there.. they are new and just beginning to setup stalls here and there.

tummythoz: hehehe crepe prata

mimid3vils: There was ham and tons of cheese.. no pineapple. BBQ sauce and mayo. There's like many more other flavors.

Simon Seow

RM 4.50 for crap?? Oh, I meant crepe :p

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP