Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vulcano Beancurd!


Volcano Beancurd served at Must Love Restaurant in Bandar Sri Menjarala, Kepong.

Hm...I haven't been much of a food blogger lately... I have been climbing mountains more than I blog! I will heading to Yogyakarta tomorrow to climb Mount Merapi aka Mountain of Fire. This is going to be my first volcano climb trip and I got a feeling this is going to be a really exciting climb.

Mount Merapi is actually an active volcano so I get to see and smell first hand the stink of sulfur. I read it smells like rotten eggs so I hope I don't choke on the smell and vomit... HAHAHA! Looking forward to my sunset, the sky full of stars and my sunrise too!

..and of course, I'm not forgetting the food. Will be chowing down my share of Gudeg and Lumpia!

Email me at eatfirstthinklater[at]gmail[dot]com or
Drop me a message here =)

9 pieces of worms:

Nat

Travel safe yeah. Take the necessary precautions.

Nat--

Tummythoz

Not bringing chicken wings?

Ok. Lame joke. Very.

mimid3vils

can i have the address of the restaurant?

mimid3vils

safe journey ya :)

Nic (KHKL)

merapi? omg, that's so cool! have a good time! i'll be going to borobudur in nov! hopefully it doesnt rain la..haha.

3 hungry tummies

that looks like a explosion of flavours!!

worldwindows

I have driven up and took a short walk in Prahu volcano in Bandung. Yep the smell (not sight) can take the breath away. Your guide will be the best person to know if its safe!

Kusahi_Keat

hv a good trip. Very admire u and u are on the way of becoming a top mountaineer. need help, running poll @ my blog for the best curry noodle, Georgetown or Ipoh? Please vote.

teckiee

Nat: hehe back in one keping :p

Tummythoz: ...HAHAHAHAHA actually no la.. no chicken wings

mimid3vils: Here's the add 16, Jalan 4/62D, Medan Putra Business Center, Bandar Sri Menjalara. Call 012-3844089

Nic: Hope you catch a better sunset than me =) have fun!

3 hungry tummies: LOL.. its was sourish, sweet.. nice.

worldwindows: hahahah i would agree with the smell!

Keat: Hmm.. i might be late.. but let me head over to your blog!

  © Template by Emporium Digital 2008

TOP